Thursday, February 17, 2011

Breaking News.....Breaking News.......Breaking News.

This New York Blog has been interrupted to bring you the latest information about our up and coming celebrity Melissa Aldridge.

Seriously, it is no secret about how much I adore Regis and Kelly. I live for my night-night regular coke (my treat of the day) and watching my recorded Regis and Kelly Live Show.  I know that just screams a well warranted "Get a Life" but it is what it is.  My recent visit to New York just triplified (is that a word) my obsession.  Regis makes me laugh and well Kelly is just all the things I want to be.  Funny, pretty, sweet and skinny and I do mean skinny.  Some will say she is too skinny but to me there is no such thing as long as your healthy.  Fred will tell you "she needs to lay off the salads".  Thank goodness he doesn't like toothpick style women.  You be the judge. 


Back to the breaking News...


Last night after watching my taped show and David Letterman I decided I wasn't quite sleepy-eyed yet so I decided to familiarize myself with Twitter.  Yes I Tweet but about once a month. Haven't taken the time and really haven't had much desire.  Until last night!!  I follow several people but rarely check them and didn't even have Twitter piped into my Iphone.  This will come as a huge shock.  I follow Regis and Kelly.  In fact the two days we were on the show they were trying to teach the technically-challenged Regis how to "Tweet".  So as I'm manuvering through my Twitter account I notice that Kelly has just tweeted this.

KELLY RIPA
 Kids in bed, now Idol! It's the dreaded group night....oooh pain and suffering.-k

SO JUST TO TOTALLY AMUSE MYSELF I PRESS REPLY AND I TYPE THIS:
jonemeli@Regis_and_Kelly love J-lo-I was on R&K when she did a surprise visit.Felt really ugly after leaving you, j.lo, kelly Minka Julianne Hough about 13 hours ago via web in reply to Regis_and_Kelly

NOW KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT SHE WOULD NOT RESPOND (ALTHOUGH I DID SIT THERE AND WAIT A COUPLE OF MINUTES TO MAKE SURE) I DECIDE TO CALL IT A NIGHT.

THIS MORNING I GET UP, GRAB MY DIET COKE AND CHECK EMAILS.  IN MY NEW EMAILS WAS THIS sent from Kelly at 6:39 a.m. 
Kelly Ripa- Welcome to my life!-k
Direct message sent by Regis and Kelly (@Regis_and_Kelly) to you (@jonemeli) on Feb 17, 6:39 AM.

Now if I could just convince her and Mark to stay with us for the Endymion Mardi Gras Week-end.

JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE NEWLY FAMOUS ALDRIDGE ABODE. I'M SURE SHE WILL CALL TONIGHT.  I TOLD YA'LL I am GOING PLACES.  SERIOUSLY.


KELLY RIPA- Kids in bed, now Idol! It's the dreaded group night....oooh pain and suffering.-k

1 comment:

katie@tulsadetails said...

Mo! You are basically FAMOUS!!! How cool is that???

Post a Comment