SOME TALENTED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD...
"WHO DAT" PARTY POOPERS
Wonder if I'll get sued for using "WHO DAT" on this blog site
A MUST HAVE!!!!
Our Price: $23.99
Our Price: $309.99
SUPER BOWL RECIPES
Puff Pastry Meatball Marinara Bites
· 1 package Pepperidge Farm Mini Puff Pastry Shells
· 1 can or jar Garlic Marinara Sauce
· Block Mozzarella cheese
· Meatballs (frozen, precooked. Either store bought or homemade – you’ll need 1 meatball for every two bites)
Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions. Cook meatballs until heated through. Carefully remove tops of each mini puff pastry shell. Spoon in 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of marinara sauce. Gently stuff 1/2 of a meatball into each shell. Top with a small slice of mozzarella cheese. Return to oven for just a few minutes, until cheese is melted.
BUFFALO CHICKEN WING DIP
(back by popular demand)
8oz Whipped cream cheese
8oz Hot Sauce(We like Budweiser's hot sauce)
4-5 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook Chicken(I just boiled mine)
2. Let cool and then shred
3. Mix everything together
4. Place in a 13x9 baking dish and bake on 350 until is is bubbling all over (about 20-30 minutes)
Serve with tortilla chips (I like the scoops...it is a chunky dip so these chips make it easier to eat)
CUTE CUPCAKES FROM
CHECK BACK FOR SOME LAST MINUTE SUPER BOWL PARTY IDEAS.