Sunday, January 22, 2012

LITTLE DRUMMER BOY



 A long week to say the least and without a doubt a "Sad" one. As the world knows our precious "Baby Tripp" passed away but not before completing his work here on earth. If you noticed I used the word "OUR" Baby.  That's because at some point that's what he became to so many very many. All because a mother so unselfishly reached out to the world to ask for our help and prayers.  I for one have never seen anything like it in my life.  His story has been so perfectly told and shared by his mommy Courtney and so many.  I am forever grateful to Courtney, Tripp and their family for making me a better person all from afar.  With that being said I would like to say 'THANK YOU" to those of you who helped me to help them. I know your kindness, generosity and prayer has moved mountains with this family as well as many others.  I have included the links to Courtney's blog for your continued prayer and support as well as the EB organization.  Continue to spread the word about this horrific disease as there are many others who continue to need our help.   


Rest in Peace little Angel
















No comments:

Post a Comment